Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Campus Visits

Hello everybody,


I know you're dying to know what is going on here. We're on campus visits right now, and unfortunately we don't have access to the internet. It's 10:50pm, and I'm in Starbucks which is closing in 10 minutes. I just wanted to let you know that we left Washington, DC last week, and we're having a great time here in New Jersey visiting the schools. It's so sad the campus visits are almost over, and we'll be heading to New Orleans on Wednesday.


As soon as I have more access to the internet, I'll give you details of every single day.


I can't wait to share all the news with you.

1 comment:

  1. Bianca, my dear adviser, I cannot wait to read your next post. I wanna know every single detail of your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete