Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I bet you thought that I had finished my blog, but I'm not done yet. I still want to share all the moments I had during the USBT program. So I have been creating videos. This first one is about the week we spent in Washington, DC. I'm almost done with the second one that talks about the 1st campus visit in New Jersey. So you'll be able to learn about the campus visits (and this time the promise is for real!)


The program was followed by a Social Media Workshop and ended at the end of April. I can't believe it's already June. Time is flying so fast that scares me... Being back to the office after almost a month away from the office is not easy. I'm still trying to catch up on some things.


Despite this crazyness, I'm so happy that I can see the results. My advising sessions are not the same anymore. I feel much more confident, and I have so much more experience to share... .


I hope you enjoy the videos and stay tuned because the next ones are coming up soon :)

To watch the video, just click on the link below.

USBT video 1 - Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment